Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Our direct client, one of the country`s largest and leading health
insurers, is looking for a QA Analyst to fill a long-term Contract role in
Richardson. You will enjoy working for one of the most respected companies
for diversity, career development and work-life balance and will join a
team of talented professionals in moving the dial on healthcare reform
compliance and excellence in healthcare initiatives, using state-of-the-art
If you are a qualified QA Analyst with a positive and outgoing personality
and possess the following skills, please apply to us immediately!
You must be able to attend an in-person interview at our client`s site
(they will not hire off a phone screen or Skype interview).
- Identify and log defects found in testing and retesting to verify defect
- Maintain a detailed project schedule, calendars, and meeting schedules.
- Manage multiple testing projects concurrently.
- Coordinate meetings and prepare meeting minutes and presentation
- Collaborate with team members to execute assorted test cases.
- Understand requirements for testing new or modified products and
documentation prior to production releases.
- Design and execute test plans and cases based on software requirements.
- Execute various systems integration and ad-hoc tests.
- Troubleshoot in conjunction with end users and development teams, on
issues of reproducing, investigating and debugging software.
- Generate defect reports for issues found during testing, and providing
accurate testing status to project stakeholders.
- Focus on project quality issues, but also makes contributions beyond
- Possess broad overall knowledge of business applications.
- Convert minutes to actions and track assignments, including: project
phases, preliminary engineering, property review and acquisition, detailed
design, material procurement, installation, test and turn-up, and site and
- Keep all project documents in repository.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and various other collaboration tools
such as: Team rooms, Wiki, and Lotus Notes.
- Solid Quick Test Pro experience.
- Expertise in HP test suite.
- Must understand how to use Hudson Continuous Integration Tools.
- Expertise building scripts on Selenium.
- 3+ years of SQA testing.
- Background using HTTP Unit for test automation.
- Experience with QTP.
- Must be an expert in the following Microsoft Office tools: Excel,
PowerPoint, Visio and Word.
- Knowledge of the QA processes.
- Understand full Software Development Lifecycle.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with SOAP UI.
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We
offer five Health Plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield: an HMO, two PPO,
and two Health Saving Account-Compatible High Deductible Health Plans
(HSA-Compatible HDHP), PPO Dental Plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term
Life/AD&D Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, and 401(K) Savings
Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the premium for the employee.
Quality Analyst, testers, developers, administrative tasks, Coordinate
meetings, Compile summary documents, project phases, Designing, developing,
creating, executing test plans, customer service, communication skills, and
You may email your resume directly to
Please copy the following into the subject line QA Analyst 19514.
We will contact you if your profile matches our client`s needs.