Thursday, September 25, 2014
Located in FT. Worth with additional offices in Dallas, We are a very
well-established, privately owned leading provider of Financial Consumer
Products. Due to growth and expansion, we are currently recruiting for a
very talented Director of QA, who will be responsible for managing the
direction and operations for our Manual and Automation Testing. This is a
senior position within our Software Development Organization and we are
looking for a Superstar. If you are QA Director or QA Manager and you live
in the DFW area please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- A great opportunity to join a mature and profitable start-up company
- A direct management role in a progressive technically advanced financial
services software company
- You'll have the ability to directly affect a companies present and future
What You Will Be Doing
- Building a team of Automated and Manual QA Test Engineers.
- Leading QA Automation Efforts and Test Design/ Architecture.
- Direct all QA activities including standardizing process for estimates,
implementing standardized format for test cases and defects.
- Working in a fast paced Environment working on multiple projects
- Working closely with software engineering team and product management to
ensure Quality of software and applications.
- Manage and lead multiple high profile complex projects simultaneously
while also continuing to lead the testing efforts on weekly/monthly
- Manage 8-10 projects at a time on various schedules and at different
phases of the Testing Process.
- Setting and tracking goals for overall QA department.
- Automate regression suites.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience leading and managing QA teams of 10+ Engineers (including
working with remote teams, hire/fire responsible, team building, creating
new processes and defining best practices, and technical leadership).
- 5+ years of experience working as Software QA Manager or Director.
- Strong QA Management experience that includes implementing QA Metrics,
Processes and Methodology that help measure Development / QA Rate of
- Functional, Integration, User Acceptance and Regression Testing
- Prior experience managing Automation and Manual testing teams.
- Experience selecting and recommending QA Automation tools - (Off the
shelf products and Open Source).
- Test Plan, Use case, and test documentation experience.
- Highly knowledgeable with SDLC.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science.
What's In It for You
Competitive compensation plan that includes base salary, annual performance
bonus, 4 weeks vacation, 401k matching, outstanding company benefits and
much more! $130,000 - $160,000
This is a pressing need. If you are a QA Director or QA Manager with the
above experience then please apply or send your resume
HB-1165718 -- in the email subject line
Howard Braithwaite | Recruiting Manager