Thursday, September 11, 2014
Receptionist Project Manager
We are a multi-billion dollar financial management company looking to grow
our administrative/office team. Come join our fast-paced office - all the
perks of a big company but the luxury of a small business casual
environment. This person will be holding a dual role between our office
receptionist and project management.
This is a full-time direct hire position with exceptional benefits and
long-term growth opportunity!
Do you have your Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of experience working at a
heavy-call volume receptionist desk?
If so... read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Competitive salary + exceptional benefits
2. Incredible career opportunity with long-term growth potential
3. Great work environment including daily catered lunch + paid parking
What You Will Be Doing
* Conduct general office functions
* Manage vendors for various company meetings
* Execute administrative details
* Handle a 21-line phone system with no voicemail and moderate-to-heavy
* Track office expenditures
* Coordinate special events for the firm
* Research and develop new ideas and projects
What You Need for this Position
* Minimum Bachelor's degree required with a 3.0+ GPA
* Possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills
* Ability to multitask
* Prior track record of achievement through internships, academic
So, if you have your Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of experience working
at a heavy-call volume receptionist desk... apply today!
JRC-1161010 -- in the email subject line
Joyce Courter | Executive Recruiter