Friday, September 12, 2014
CornerStone's Professional Division has partnered with a professional
health services company in Dallas seeking a Recruiter for an immediate
direct hire opportunity. The Recruiter will recruit and onboard talent as
well as champion the company recognition and culture program within the
Talent Services (human resources) department. This role provides full
lifecycle talent acquisition in collaboration with executives and managers.
Job Title: Recruiter
Pay: Depending on experience
Major Duties and Essential Functions:
* Recruiting: manage recruitment activity as well as vendor and
community relationships aligned with recruiting.
o Own all recruitment activity including candidate generation,
selection, and onboarding for all positions (entry-level to executive).
o Build strong relationships by meeting with hiring managers to discuss
recruiting needs and team alignment.
o Train hiring managers on recruitment, hiring, and staffing techniques.
o Design and execute recruiting strategy and share expectations and
goals for filling vacant positions with hiring managers and controlling
o Stays well informed of recruiting trends and recommends new and creative
sourcing strategies to fill roles without using external agencies.
o Builds and maintains talent pipelines to meet current and future
staffing needs through innovative strategies that support organizational
growth. Source and screen applicants from a variety of sources: social
networking, job board, referrals and database sourcing, and leveraging the
applicant tracking system to developing a database and pipeline
o Provide status updates and maintain recruiting metrics such as open
jobs, time to fill open jobs, and quality of hires.
o Administer and be the subject matter expert for the recruiting
applicant tracking system (ATS), manage recruiting branding, recruiting
sites, and university career fairs.
o Stays abreast of current federal and state laws and regulations as it
relates to recruiting to ensure a compliant process.
o Manage vendor relationships.
* Onboarding and Offboarding: manage all onboarding and offboarding
activities as well as serve as the point of contact for all entering and
exiting employees. Activities include, but are not limited to generating
offer letters, managing ATS process, background checks, I9s / eVerify,
internal notifications, employee badges / access cards, new hire
orientation, exit interviews.
* Recognition Program: manage all aspects of the company recognition
and culture program, The Compass Way. Continually improve the program and
be the iconic employee of The Compass way by championing Believing the
Mission, Living the Values and Fulfilling the Vision.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in full lifecycle
* Occasionally required to work evenings and/or weekends.
* Experience using and maintaining Applicant Tracking Systems.
UltiPro a plus.
* Demonstrated experience in collaborating with and building
relationships with upper-level managers and executives.
* Experience designing and executing recruiting strategies with a
strong understanding of current recruiting trends to build and maintain
* Strong understanding and experience sourcing and screening
applicants from a variety of sources: social networking, job board,
referrals and database sourcing, and leveraging applicant tracking systems
to developing a database and pipeline.
* General understanding of marketing techniques for recruitment
branding and the company culture program a plus.
* Experience and solid understanding of onboarding and offboarding
* Ability to travel up to 25%.
* Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication
skills (verbal and written) with the ability to work with all levels of
management and a high commitment to sensitive, confidential information.
* Must be an energetic person that can create excitement and
loyalty to the company recognition and culture program
* Strong organizational, problem-solving and time management skills.
* Ability to act with a sense of urgency, manage competing
priorities with the ability to receive constructive criticism and remain
* Demonstrated ability to be a subject matter expert with a high
degree of creativity and drive to complete challenging projects in a fast
* High school diploma required.
* Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
Application Process Includes:
* Drug testing
* Background check
CornerStone Staffing 35 reviews - Dallas
Eliza Dela Cruz at (817) 989-6829.