Thursday, September 11, 2014
Regional Operational Excellence Mgr
We are a prestigious Food Product manufacturing and distribution company.
We are currently looking for a Regional Operational Excellence
Manager/Black Belt to join our Headquarters Operations Team. This position
will be based out of our Fort Worth facility.
Our ideal candidate is a Six-Sigma Black Belt who will be responsible for
leading Site Specific and Regional Initiatives while partnering with
Headquarters Leadership to reach targeted business and operational goals
through appropriate continuous improvement methodologies. The scope spans
the entire value chain and will require this individual to interact with
all levels of the organization. This role will be responsible for the
Southern region and the nature of the position will require this individual
to travel to the other plants within their region (est. 60% Travel).
Top Reasons to Work with Us
* Excellent compensation
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Vision Care Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Cafeteria Plan for pre-tax health care and dependent care
* Add-on Benefit options available
* Ongoing Training
* Freeway close
* Fun and friendly team
* We promote from within and believe in career growth planning
* Other cool perks
What You Will Be Doing
* Support the Executive Sponsor and Business Champion in defining
initiative scope, identifying stakeholders and managing initiative track
* Lead the cross functional team through the DMAIC process including
tracking and reporting of progress, managing issues and risks and
implementing best-practice techniques and tools throughout the enterprise
as a result of the initiative.
* Serve as a change agent for the initiative by process discipline, quality
focus, transparency and accountability.
* Lead and support tools to improve Flow which include but not limited to
Kaizen and Value Stream Analysis events to map current processes, define
future state and drive key improvements.
* Maintain and develops proficiency of industry continuous improvement
tools and methods for self and mentors junior Operational Excellence
Engineers within the team and coach plant employees as necessary to build
capability throughout region.
* Facilitate cross functional opportunity ideation for region. Partner with
governance teams from each plant within the region while aligning
strategically with regional VP of Operations to complete risk vs. benefit
analysis and prioritization process.
What You Need for this Position
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical and Industrial preferred)
* Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification.
* 7+ years' experience in the Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing related
activities in a consumer product or Chemical manufacturing environment.
* Total Predictive Maintenance (TPM) Experience, or similar (WCO, WCM,
* Demonstrated performance driving cross functional projects along the
* Thorough understanding of process improvement methodologies as well as
all the sub tools within each platform: Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma,
Lean, Total Quality Management, Statistical Process Control, Total
Predictive Maintenance etc.
* Proven track record leading Lean Six Sigma projects and Kaizen events
using industry standard tools and methods to deliver results.
* Demonstrated strengths in project management processes and methodologies
including phase gate review, planning and review methods.
* Excellent training and presentation skills with solid communication
capabilities and practices both oral and written.
* Must be competent facilitating Lean Kaizen events, building and
implementing national, regional and site level improvement plans, directly
providing hands on leadership of key projects and teams.
* Experience going from the shop floor to senior management levels
facilitating change in culture of employees, business leaders, departments
and functional organizations to embrace Lean and Six Sigma philosophies to
significantly improve business execution.
* Demonstrates a results-based leadership style with strong impact and
* Lean Practitioner Certification
* APICS Certification
* Project Management (PMP) Certification
* Food products industry highly desirable.
What's In It for You
For the right candidate we are willing to offer an attractive base salary
($90,000 - $120,000), bonus potential, great benefits plan from day one and
much, much more!
So, if you have 7+ years' proven experience in a Lean Manufacturing
Managerial and/or Leadership role (preferable within the Food Product
Industry), a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical and/or Industrial Engineering
and are a certified Six Sigma Black Belt please, apply today!
RP1-OPEXREGMGRFTW -- in the email subject line
Reggie Panis | Executive Recruiter