Sunday, September 7, 2014
Sales Estimator Project Manager
Looking for a New Opportunity in Construction?
It's time to contact Alpha.
Alpha Insulation and Waterproofing has been a commercial leader in the
construction industry for over 32 years. We are a leading provider of
commercial insulation, waterproofing, fireproofing, sprayed insulation and
firestopping services. Alpha is currently seeking and experienced Sales
Estimator/Project Manager for our Grapevine office. This person will
prepare bids and help manage projects from start until completion. The
Sales Estimator/Project Manager will report directly to the Operations
As a privately owned company, Alpha Insulation & Waterproofing has a strong
culture rooted in trust, integrity and excellence. Our team consists of
talented, dedicated people who provide quality service to our commercial
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and will have a strong work
ethic. A good background in computers and estimating software, such as
OST, is a plus.
If you've got what it takes, we'll provide the rest:
Use of company tools and equipment
All PPE provided
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Full training and industry orientation
Family atmosphere and friendly co-workers
● Estimating, pricing and submitting proposals to customers.
● Pricing and submitting change order proposals.
● Setting up new sales for the accounting and operations team.
● Putting together submittals and safety docs for projects.
● Assisting Superintendents with managing projects and tracking changes.
● Attend project management meetings.
● Minimum five (5) years in heavy sales (Construction of other large
ticket items or Commercial Superintendent experience can be considered in
lie of sales experience).
● Background in Commercial Construction
● Ability to read commercial blue prints.
● Ability to use Outlook, Word, and On-Screen-Takeoff.
● Must have own reliable transportation.
● Basic personality test and math/analytical test required as part of
● Must have good driving record.
● Must be able to pass background check.
Interested applicants must submit their resume along with salary
expectations by emailing
Alpha Insulation and Waterproofing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, disability, protected
veteran status, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital
status or other legally protected status.
Alpha Insulation and Waterproofing
Address: 670 Village Trace Bldg 19
Phone: (678) 325-2960