Thursday, September 11, 2014
Albion Management Resources
Position Location: Dallas
Read the job description below carefully.
Albion Group provides support services for the transportation industry. We
offer financial services, merger & acquisition opportunities, quality
training, staffing, executive recruiting, and outplacement services. We
have been in business since 1990.
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Business Development Manager - Sales Account Executive
* Must have a record of job stability and successful sales development in
the freight forwarding industry.
* Knowledgeable in all areas of Transportation, domestic, import, export,
air, ocean, brokerage, distribution and global logistics.
* Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
* Local Market knowledge (customers, Competitors, Suppliers.)
* Able to meet with people at all levels of the organization. Relationship
building skills, and focus on solution selling.
* Comfortable developing business through cold calls by phone or in person.
* Quantify and Qualify potential growth opportunities with existing clients
and new opportunities.
* Communicate sales development plans and status to management.
This is a salary, plus generous commission position.
The successful candidate must have good written and verbal skills and must
be able to communicate with clients at all levels within the corporation,
and must be computer proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, and