- Improve our ability to detect intrusions on a continuous basis.
- Incident response and investigations.
- Design, develop and implement tools and automation to help in effective incident response.
- Gather threat intelligence and build, optimize and automate systems to consume threat feeds and to track adversaries.
- Research emerging technologies and maintain awareness of current security risks in support of security enhancement and development efforts
- 3+ years in the area of information technology in three of the following areas: systems engineering, networking, applications engineering, security, databases, storage, client-side technologies or systems' administration
- Experience with Security Operations, IDS monitoring and configuration, Signature tuning.
- Investigating network and host based security events and incidents.
- Experience with log monitoring and correlations and correlating events from multiple security tools like log correlation engines, Net flow, host monitoring solutions etc.
- Experience with host forensic and some memory and malware analysis/Forensics.
- Up to date with security attacks and latest security research.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Linking Talent with Opportunity
Direct: (925) 627-4959
3000 Oak Rd, Suite 200
Walnut Creek, CA 94597