Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Sr Executive Administrator
DES seeks a Sr. Executive Administrator to the President for a professional
services firm in north Dallas. Our client offers a fantastic benefit
package and seeks a very seasoned C-level executive to lead their growing
business. Candidates should possess outstanding multi-tasking abilities
and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven workplace.
- Supervise planning of assigned projects, including general project
management, meeting coordination, research, data analysis.
- Ensure projects are running as scheduled.
- Supervise both executive and lower-level staff members.
- Compose internal communications and all business correspondence.
- Manage executive calendar.
- Assemble and review contract negotiations and track report progress.
- Reply promptly to requests, reports and feedback.
- Report to president with necessary information gathered from direct
reports, affiliates, partners and staff.
- Book all executive travel arrangements.
- Compile project expense data for proper budgeting based on approval.
- Plan and attend all meetings, prepare meeting materials, take minutes and
write reports on discussions.
- Follow through on any updates and/or changes. Meet with senior executive
team to ensure executive actions match the president's vision.
- Counsel executive assistants across the company on office efficiency,
project tasks, professional and development. Coach on best practices as
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Some college courses also acceptable.
- 10 years of administrative and/or executive experience supporting a
C-level staff member.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in all MS Office applications,
particularly Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Experience managing projects from start to finish required.
- Office and/or corporate management experience required.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. This
position requires heavy professional interaction with all levels of
employees, vendors, customers, distributors and executives.
- Self-directed with the ability anticipate needs of company president.
- Must be available by call, email, text, etc. at ALL hours.
- Must be able to travel.
Job code: #7894
Please send resume with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services
Dallas Employment Services is a full-service employment agency, located in
Dallas, specializing in temporary staffing and direct hire placement of
candidates in the administrative, clerical, accounting, and legal fields.