Monday, September 15, 2014
Sr Territory Manager
InfuSystem, Inc, based out of Detroit, is the market leader in Oncology
DME. We are looking for a full-time Territory Manager.
SUMMARY: Under limited direction of the Regional VP of Sales, the Territory
Manager is responsible for opening new accounts and maintaining existing
accounts. Territory will be Texas and Oklahoma.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
· Develops and executes a Territory Plan with overall
responsibility for growth of territory; meets all sales quotas.
· Travels through assigned territory and calls on existing and
prospective customers and communicates by phone and via email on a regular
· Develops and maintains relationships with customers, staying
connected with day-to-day contacts, supervisors and other key influences
and decision makers at customer locations.
· Develops partnership with Account Manager and Customer Service
Representatives to maximize service and revenue in new and existing
accounts and coordinates the processes for securing paperwork from
accounts, getting pumps shipped and returned, opening new accounts, etc.
· Provides consultative information to customers about equipment
based on technical knowledge of products and protocols.
· Provides customers with consultative information in such areas as
legal and insurance regulations, cost analysis, and billing and collection
· Quotes prices and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
· Sets up rental agreements.
· Prepares and submits expense reports in accordance with company
· Completes all sales reports and required documents in a timely
· Attends tradeshows, sales meeting and education seminars.
· Completes accreditation and other exams as required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Salary plus incentive pay.
Car Allowance plus gas and expenses
Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD & LTD with 401(k)
There is some overnight travel required.
Please send resume to: