Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Parker + Lynch has a Staff Accountant job in Dallas. The client is looking
for someone who with a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years'
experience. You will be responsible for ensuring the accurate General
Ledger posting and daily, weekly and month-end reporting. We are seeking
someone who is proficient with Microsoft applications.
Responsibilities for the Staff Accountant job:
* Journal Entries
* Monthly financial statements
* Assist with annual audit.
* Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
* Minimum of two years 'accounting experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - Strong Excel skills mandatory
* Proficient knowledge of accounting and finance principles.
* Have good time management and project management skills.
* Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the requirements for this Staff Accountant job in Dallas,
please email your resume to: