Friday, September 5, 2014
If you are a Systems Administrator with experience, please read on!
We are looking for an excellent person to come join our growing team of
talented individuals! The ideal candidate will have experience
managing/mentoring desktop support personnel and managing the internal
technology needs of an organization.
If this is you, then I encourage you to reach out to me for further info!
What You Need for this Position
- Manage Physical And Virtual server client environment for storage,
printing, backup & recovery of corporate data
- Manage Internet WAN, Email and Telecommunications services to all
employees and required contractors and subcontractors
- Maintain documentation and knowledge base articles for employees and IT
- Install and support Firewalls, Network Printers, Routers, Servers, Server
Software and Switches
- Provide Backup and some Higher Level desktop and peripheral support to
clients in their Windows 8, 7, Vista & XP environments
At Least 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Active Directory
- VMware vSphere & VMware Horizon View
- Network Concepts:
Subnet's and CIDR
- Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great Team Player Attitude!
What's In It for You
We offer competitive salary (commensurate on experience) and excellent
55,000 - $75,000
NM1-1160573 -- in the email subject line
Natalie Martin | Executive Recruiter