Thursday, September 18, 2014
The Norland Group - Arlington
The Systems Engineer is a core member of the technical leadership team for
the assigned project. The SE works closely with the Project Engineer,
Product Line LSE, Sub-IPT Leads and customer.
* Provides direction for the analysis and specification of the project
technical requirements. Coordinates requirements and design solutions with
* Coordinates, and integrates technical aspects of an assigned project
including the definition of the system architecture and design concepts,
the preparation of tradeoff analysis and the development and conduct of
program test plans.
* Attends peer reviews of Systems Engineering products and supports peer
reviews of other project products.
* Executes the project system engineering effort within the allotted budget
* Ensures coordination of the project technical development to maximize
reuse and new technology design elements consistent with company strategic
objectives as appropriate to meet the requirements of the project.
* Ensures processes and procedures for analysis, design, development,
implementation and evaluation of the project training system are cost
efficient while meeting program customer needs.
* Creates or maintains project / product line systems documentation in
order to support either project documentation deliverables or follow on
development efforts across the product line.
* Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent
* 8+ years of systems engineering experience
* Proficiency with ClearCase, ClearQuest, DOORS, and Earned Value
* Full-lifecycle systems development experience
* Experience in live, virtual and/or constructive training domains
In addition to your updated resume in the MS Word file, please send a brief
summary (4-6 sentences) of your skills/experience in relation to this
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume in a Word
Document with the month and year that you have worked at each previous
and copy: 279-Systems Engineer to the email Subject Line.