Thursday, September 25, 2014
If you are a Tax Manager seeking a company (private industry) with a better
work-life balance and culture that rewards your expertise, then please read
Based in Plano, we are growing exponentially due to our unique service
offering and super happy team. We literally deliver solutions which brings
happiness to thousands of lives every day. How do we do it? Well, our
secret sauce is hard to define via a job description, so if you fit the
bill, please apply and we can hopefully tell/show you in person. Currently,
we are looking to hire a compliance oriented Tax Manager with a strong
public accounting background with Federal and State returns for Corporate
and Partnership clients, and a love for all things complex.
We are willing to offer excellent compensation packages including a base
salary that ranges between $75k-$95k, Bonuses, Benefits, and 401K in a very
solution oriented work-environment. We would love to learn more about you,
so please apply!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Friendly and rewarding environment.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors degree, CPA, and 6-10 years of experience in Tax.
- Big 4 or large firm experience highly preferred, but not required
- Prior experience with complex transactions
- Highly advanced knowledge in corporate compliance, domestic and
multi-state tax, laws, credits, acquisition implications, and GAAP
- A broad base of experience in tax, investing, accounting and finance
- Experience managing and developing staff
Nice to have skills:
- Strong interest in technology
- Experience in presenting information to large groups
- Experience working in Public and Privately held organization
$75,000 - $95,000
ES1-1167530 -- in the email subject line
Eric Shaner | Executive Recruiter