Location: Bloomington, IL, United States
Duration: 12+ Months
- Provide Security Information and Event Management services, based on a variety of platforms such as LINUX servers, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, IP phone systems, IDS, Antivirus, authentication based event logs, application firewalls, Windows servers and workstations.
- SIEM - Security information and event management (SIEM) is a term for software and products services combining security information management (SIM) and security event management (SEM).
- SIEM technology provides real-time analysis of security alerts generated by network hardware and applications.
- SIEM is used to log security data and generate reports for compliance purposes.
- Deep security knowledge
- Understand security, why things are done a certain way for technology security and how it should be applied
- Needs to be able to recognize gaps and what needs to be done
- Without a strong security background, they feel the resource won't be able to manage on own
- Good understanding of log management / log collections
- SF currently using QRadar
- Experience with any SIEMS tool is OK - such as QRadar, SPLUNK, ArcSight.
- If background with any tool, then they will understand the concepts and can apply to SF QRadar tool.
- They specifically pointed out - when we are screening, make sure SIEM is not just buzzwords on a resume.
- They need to really understand logs, reports, alerts, troubleshooting, triage.
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix scripting
- Good communication skills
Intelliswift Software, Inc.
2201 Walnut Avenue
Fremont, CA – 94538
Phone: 510 868 0629
Fax : 510 456 9656