Sunday, September 7, 2014
Technical Sales Professional
GFI SYSTEMS USA, LLC
Industry Leading Fleet Management Software and Services
Who are we?
Simply the best GPS tracking software in the industry, providing a premium
product to a variety of vertical markets including Oil & Gas, construction,
utilities and private sector clients.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit inspiring, motivated, positive and outgoing
individuals with a passion for technology and a keen focus on ensuring
client satisfaction. You should be a closer, have fantastic presentation
skills and a person that people remember positively after you've left a
room. You should understand the value of ROI with experience implementing
business solutions into companies that can truly benefit from what you
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Professional, you will be driving sales of GFI products and
services within a broad range of vertical markets, primarily within Texas
with the requirement for national and international travel. You will
exceed sales objectives and manage all aspects of the sales process
including lead management, qualification, needs analysis, closing and
Your week will look like this:
- create, define and execute sales plans for the territory
- develop channel relationships and focus on new client acquisition
- manage your client base with emphatic service levels
- create and conduct high impact presentations relevant to the
- work with the executive team to stay on top of industry trends,
aid in the development of new innovations and interface with our research
and development team
- participate in team building and growth initiatives
- travel and support sales efforts
- other duties as required
What do we offer?
Competitive base salary, commission, vehicle plan, expense account,
education allowance, benefits and techie toys.
Please apply by emailing your resume to
Please quote "Sales Professional" in the subject line of your email.