Friday, September 19, 2014
Title Fraud Analyst
retail banking, credit card, fraud, fraudulent, Fraud Investigations,
Fraud, Fraud compliance, Fraud, retail, debit, credit, deposit, red flags
Preferred Skills retail banking, credit card, fraud, fraudulent, Fraud
Investigations, Fraud, Fraud compliance, Fraud, retail, debit, credit,
deposit, red flags
Domain BFI (Banking, Finance, Insurance)
Fraud Investigations / East Retail Field within Global Compliance
Compliance Operations Specialist
Candidate reviews incoming referrals for possible regulatory reporting
and/or a full file investigation. Identifies red flags related to the
various fraud types for retail banking or credit card products such as
fraudulent checks/unauthorized withdrawals, electronic transfers, identity
theft, online banking fraud, and debit card fraud.
Daily activities include: identifying, investigating and documenting
unusual activity relative to current and/or prospective customers.
1. Minimum 2-3 years experience in retail or credit card banking,
preferably in retail fraud claims, fraud detection, investigation, or
2. Strong understanding of retail account fraud red flags, fraud schemes,
as well as analytical skills with the ability to calculate basic financial
3. Must possess strong computer skills and be able to work with various
4. Skill in prioritizing assignments to complete work in a timely manner
when there are: changes in workload, changes in case assignment, challenges
with meeting deadlines, competing requirements, and familiar with working
in high volume production environment.
5. Able to work independently and follow through on assignments with
minimal direction, and also work in a team environment.
6. Attention to detail; high level of accuracy.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience1 - 8 years
Job Code2879_Fraud Analyst_T
Recruiter Elvin Gohil