Parker + Lynch has an Accounting Associate job in Fort Worth. The client is
looking for someone who has a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of one years'
experience. You will assist with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end
operations of the Accounting Department. We are seeking someone who is
proficient with Microsoft Applications.
Responsibilities for the Accounting Associate job:
* Data entry, calculates, prepare and enter various month end journal
* Cash receipts, recording of revenue and
* Review and process expense reports and receipts submitted on monthly
* Work on special projects and prepare ad hoc reports and analysis as
* Filing and auditing
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or any business major
* Strong understanding of accounting theory
* Minimum of one year accounting/finance experience preferred, not required
* Must be highly detail oriented and organized in your work
* Ability to meet assigned deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
* Advanced Excel skills required (pivot tables)
If you meet the requirements for this Accounting Associate job in Fort
Worth, please email your resume to: