Area Sales Manager
Auto Finance Industry - Base & Uncapped Commission!
As a United Auto Credit Sales Rep you are the face of the Company with our
number one customer - our dealers. Your ability to leverage the
relationships you build makes you the single most important factor in
growing our business. It's not easy - if it was, anyone could do it. Your
ability to provide best-in-class service to your dealers will determine the
value they place in you and United Auto Credit. And in this business,
value equals success. To ensure your success, we provide you with the
training, programs and technology you will need to help your dealers sell
more cars and make more money. And when your dealers make more money, so
A DAY IN THE LIFE
A typical day for a United Auto Credit Area Manager includes:
* Territory/production analysis.
* An average of 4-8 dealership visits focused on:
o Signing new dealerships, growing the application count with existing
dealerships and capturing approved contracts.
o Reviewing deals with your dealer partners and helping them to
structure or restructure as needed to fit the program.
o Acting as a consultant/partner to F&I Managers to ensure maximum
profitability for dealership through the sale of UAC products.
* Working closely with your assigned Credit Analyst and Funder to ensure
loan approvals and fast funding.
* Working with the Dealer Compliance team in resolving issues within your
* Completion of production reports as needed for management.
* Building and maintaining dealer relationships and following up on
approved Loan Application.
* Providing best-in-class customer service to your dealer customers.
THE WISH LIST
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
* 1-3 years previous experience in a challenging sales role with a proven
track record of success.
* Previous experience within the Auto Finance Industry or Car Dealerships
* The ability to work out of your home and travel daily (within a 60 mile
radius) to call on dealers. (A valid driver's license and auto insurance
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* Must be high energy and engaging - someone people enjoy working with.
* Strong numeric ability for the purpose of reading and understanding
credit applications and structuring deals.
* Confidence, not arrogance.
* Above average work ethic and drive with the ability to work independently.
* High level of objectivity with openness to feedback and change.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We offer our team members a competitive base salary and uncapped commission
structure (starting at deal #1), car allowance, company gas card and state
of the art technology - including an iPad and iPhone - to utilize in the
field. From a perks perspective we provide a comprehensive benefits
package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) investment plan
with Company match, paid time off, team building events and Company Gear
just to name a few. Our training program is designed to provide you with
the tools and resources you will need to succeed.
Established in 1996, United Auto Credit has grown to become a national
leader in non-prime automotive finance. Our core business is working with
our dealer partners to provide reliable and affordable transportation to
customers recovering from past credit problems, or to establish credit for
the first time.
With our headquarters in Southern California, offices in Arizona, New York,
Tennessee, Texas and a sales force key-pointed across the country, our team
members enjoy working in an exciting industry and a diverse work
environment. It's fast paced, and it's hard work. But it also provides
every employee an opportunity to make a difference and share in the success
We are DRIVEN TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnitedAutoCredit
UAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a drug free environment
which includes pre-employment drug and background screening.
35,000.00 - 45,000.00 USD