AVP of Network Management
I'm looking for an AVP of Network Management for one of the top health care
organizations in Texas. We're interested in finding a master communicator
who can maintain effectiveness in a rapidly changing environment. In this
position, you will work closely with our COO and provide leadership
expertise to several areas of our organization.
Someone with a varied managed care background and possessing a broad health
care operations experience specifically with Managed Medicaid would fit in
well in this role.
* Developing and overseeing network management staff
* Overseeing the maintenance of an adequate HMO network
* Assuring that contracts with providers are in accordance with established
* Participating on various management committees and groups
* Develop appropriate provider incentive arrangements
* Leads Providers Services, provider administration, network contractors
and Contract Coordination and for evaluating and reporting on the
effectiveness of the various networks and their providers
In addition to a competitive salary, we boast a comprehensive benefits
program to provide the flexibility to meet our employee's unique needs. In
addition, wellness programs, paid time off, educational and certification
benefits, and many other benefits are offered. We value our employees and
our benefits clearly reflect that fact.
This opportunity is based in Dallas.
Reference Number: 595.1
If you're a motivated individual who would like to learn more about this
career opportunity, contact Todd Wilson today at: