Business Accounting Analyst
Responsible for providing accounting support to CFO. Responsibilities
include, updating / entering information to the general ledger system,
ensuring files are complete and maintained as needed, handling accounts
payable & accounts receivable and assists CFO to meet or exceed the
company's overall business plan, census goals and financial objectives.
1. High School diploma required. Some college preferred and College degree
in a business field a plus.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
4. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
5. Attention to detail and accuracy a must
Responsibilities/essential functions: The person in this position must be
able to perform the following essential job functions with or without
1. Aptitude with QuickBooks is required.
2. Ability to prepare payroll and time entry into QuickBooks following time
3. Strong skills in managing financial tasks including invoicing,
processing credit card payments, and monthly reconciliation of income and
4. Professional and clear communication skills.
5. Skilled with basic email as well as MS Excel and Word. Must be able to
manipulate simple spreadsheets.
6. Ensure all client enrollment forms are completed and entered in company
systems and filed according to HIPPA guidelines.
7. Maintain up-to-date information, as needed, on specifically assigned
competitors including pricing, census, product information, and marketing
8. Report progress versus goals and census development barriers to the
9. Participate in short and long range planning for the agency and
implements specific measures for agency growth
Acappella In Home Care is one of the leading private duty licensed home
health care agencies in the State of Texas, servicing the Dallas-Ft Worth
area for the past 9 years. We provide a full range of aide and nursing care
services customized for each individual to meet their needs.