Controls and Avionics Systems Engineer
Belcan TechServices - Nationwide
Belcan is an entrepreneurial and market driven organization committed to
quality and customer satisfaction. Belcan is among the top 10% of the
largest engineering firms in the country with over 7500 employees at 60
locations. The advanced Engineering and Technology Division (AETD) of
Belcan is a global provider of highly technical engineering services to a
wide variety of industries.
We are currently looking for a Controls and Avionics Systems Engineer to
work in Phoenix, AZ.
1. Minimum of 10 years' experience with Bachelor degree in related field or
5 years' experience with Master Degree in related field
2. Knowledge of motor controllers, control laws, and motor design
3. Ability to develop FPGA plans & standards documents
4. Knowledge of DO-254 life cycle development activities
5. Skillful in requirements management using DOORS
6. Ability to review system requirements
7. Ability to derive lower level FPGA requirements from system requirements
8. Ability to develop HDL code to requirements
1. Ability to follow written configuration & quality assurance plans
2. Ability to perform peer reviews
Due to the nature of the work being done applicants must be U. S. Citizen
This is a Contract Position.
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits program.
Please email your resume to
or fax to 513-985-7120 attn: Justin Faris.