Job Title: Data Scientist
Scope of Work:
* Specializes in data science, analytics and architecture.
* Strong experience/knowledge on framing and conducting complex analyses
and experiments using large volumes of complex (not always well-structured,
highly variable) data.
* Ability to source, scrub, and join varied data sets from public,
commercial, and proprietary sources and review relevant academic and
industry research to identify useful algorithms, techniques, libraries, etc.
* Assists in efforts to centralize data collection and develop an
analytics platform that drives data science and analytics capabilities.
* Deep domain experience in Apache Hadoop, data analysis, machine
learning and scientific programming.
* Understands how to integrate multiple systems and data sets. Able to
link and mash up distinctive data sets to discover new insights.
* Designing and developing statistical procedures and algorithms around
data sources, recommending and building models for various data studies,
data discovery and predictive analytics tasks, implementing any software
required for accessing and handling data appropriately, working with
developers to integrate and preprocess data for inputs into models and
recommending tools and libraries for data science that are appropriate for
* 5-10 years of platform software development experience
* 3-5 years of experience with, understanding and knowledge of the
Hadoop ecosystem and building analytic jobs in MapReduce, Pig, Hive, etc.
* Experience developing static and interactive data visualizations.
* Strong knowledge of technical design and architecture principles.
* Creating large scale data processing systems.
* Working with large scale warehouse and databases, sound knowledge of
tuning and query processing.
* Excellent understanding of entire development process, including
specification, documentation, quality assurance, debugging practices and
source control systems.
* Strong skills in predictive analytics, conceptual modeling, planning,
statistics, visualization capabilities, identification of best data
sources, hypothesis testing and data analysis.
* Developing end-to-end data flow from data consumption, organization
and making it available via dashboard and/or APIs.
* Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science,
information systems or equivalent.
* Agile Methodology Experience
* Master's Degree or PhD
Duration: 12+ Months
If you are interested, please send me your resume with your contact number.
I will be in touch with you ASAP
Resource Development Manager
Tel : 972 234 0058 x 7024
Direct # 469 533 7024
Mobile : 214 662 1956
Fax : 972-234-5732
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.infovision.com
Web : www.infovision.mobi