Director Client Services
The Director of Client Services and Sales is the business unit leader for
the assigned Book of Business. You will provide sales, services; driving
adoption within your Book of Business. You will have monetary goals for
both sales and service activities. You will also be required to reach
agreement with your clients on quality Data Strategies and work with you
research teams to provide a smooth process for gathering the most up to
date and accurate data in the firm. You will also facilitate our most
competitive advantage - the Advisory Boards. You will be expected to
network with and build relationships with the top brokers in your markets
and influence their participation in the critical quarterly meetings.
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field is
not required, but is desirable.
· Minimum of one year Commercial Real Estate Experience
· Minimum of two year sales or customer service experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to present to a diverse audience with poise and
· Computer skills including experience with MS Word and Outlook.
Xceligent, Inc. is a nationwide provider of property and listing
information for the commercial real estate industry. Our comprehensive
products and meticulously researched commercial property research bring
critical business information about listings, tenants, sales comparables,
mapping, and aerials to commercial real estate professionals in markets of
all sizes. We also offer a full suite of marketing tools to assist agents
in reaching an even wider audience.
For immediate consideration, please send cover letter and resume to
To view all open positions, please visit www.Xceligent.com