Director Financial Analysis
Dynamic Technology Company seeks a Director of Financial Analysis, M&A and
Treasury functions. This role will report directly to the CFO and support
executive leadership in shaping the company's financial vision. The
Director will also lead the development and analysis of functional
operational and business plans, and execute the company's M&A activities.
He/she will produce financial models and forecasts that incorporate
assumptions, expectations, and known risks.
The Director will assist in the identification and modeling of M&A targets
and lead the post-acquisition activities to integrate and monitor the
progress of each company acquired. Treasury function responsibilities
include implementing tax-efficient organization and transaction structures,
developing long term cash forecasts, maintaining relationships with
lenders, administering employee stock option programs and the Company Cap
· Business degree or accounting degree required; MBA a plus.
· Minimum 15-20 years combined experience in M&A, FP&A and
· Extensive financial modeling experience utilizing Adaptive
Planning and/or Microsoft Excel; familiarity with data query/data
management tools helpful (Access, SQL, etc.).
· Well developed and proven analytical skills including business
planning, financial analysis, and business unit reporting.
· Strong understanding of accounting principles, flows and
processes required. Understanding of both Enterprise License and SaaS
business models. Direct experience with deferred revenue recognition, and
analyzing/tracking the conversion of bookings from contract signing through
implementation and revenue recognition.
· Experience with budgeting, planning, revenue assurance, and
* Ability to travel as needed (30% of time).
If interested, send your resume and salary requirements to: