Director of Revenue Cycle
Parker + Lynch has a Director of Revenue Cycle job in north Dallas. The
client is looking for someone with a Bachelor's degree and extensive
experience in healthcare. You will be responsible for the billing and
collections functions to ensure efficient, proper, and complete collection
of earned revenues. We are seeking someone who has experience with network
providers and practice and document management software applications.
Responsibilities of the Director of Revenue Cycle job:
* Understands commercial insurance payers
* Establishes procedures for efficiency and collection of accounts
receivable and ensures adherence to standard operating procedures
* Evaluate, and develop corrective action plans for problems within revenue
* Ability to effectively influence change.
* Knowledge of revenue cycle, charge capture, productivity review and
health information management
* Establish and utilize performance measures throughout the revenue cycle
* Bachelor's degree
* Master's degree preferred
* Prior experience in supervision
* Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access
to sensitive information.
* Maximizes use of technology to improve data quality, timely collections,
consistency of service and competitive advantage.
* Knowledge of policies and procedures to improve the functionality of
billing and collections functions.
If you meet the requirements for this Director of Revenue Cycle job in
north Dallas, please email your resume to: