Director of Risk Management
Parker + Lynch has a Director of Risk Management job in Irving. The client
is looking for someone who has a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of eight
years' experience. You will be responsible for managing and directing
general liability, workers compensation, and insurance procurement. We are
seeking someone who has management experience.
Responsibilities for the Director of Risk Management job:
* Establish and direct the company financial risk options
* Plan, direct and forecast the annual budget for risk management.
* Quarterly and annual review process.
* Manage and direct the marketing of various insurance programs
* Proactively assess risk, develop alternatives, and implement
* Participates in the planning and execution of training.
* Creates and delivers presentations
* Review contracts and agreements
* Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance.
* ARM or CPCU designation a plus
* Minimum of eight years' related experience
* Minimum of five years in management
* Strong understanding of General Liability, Warranty Claims, and Workers
* Previous experience managing risk management.
* General knowledge of captive insurance company operations
If you meet the requirements for this Director of Risk Management job in
Irving, please email your resume to: