Director of Sales Transportation
Pinnacle Search Group
Leading Transportation/Supply Chain Company
Director of Sales Transportation - Hi-Tech Sector
Our client, a leading fully integrated supply chain and transportation
(domestic and International) company is currently seeking a senior sales
professional to join their team. This is a newly created position due to
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of Sales, this newly created role will
be accountable to identify and initiate business development efforts
focused on developing and securing revenue and market share from new and
existing customers within the Hi-Tech Sector.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Generating sales leads by networking, cold-calling prospects and building
* Actively participate in the business development efforts, spearheading
business development initiatives that are consistent with the company's
* Management of required resources to support securing, developing and
managing the business.
* Work corroboratively with management to develop business strategies that
are consistent with local needs to maximize margins and increase revenue
* Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP's) and Request for Quotations
(RFQ's) and ensure the delivery of professional proposals and presentations.
* Work with the operational staff to ensure customers' needs and
expectations are met.
Overall develop new business opportunities within the Hi-Tech space.
* Bachelor's degree
* Must have experience selling transportation solutions ideally within the
* Minimum 5years successful and stable track record selling all modes of
Transportation and closing deals
* Knowledge of market and ability to generate new business opportunities
both domestic and Internationally
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Consultative sales approach and negotiating skills.
* Must be a strong hunter.
* Solicits customer feedback to design and implement transportation
* Reacts well under pressure, upholds organizational values and treats
people with respect.
* Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
Please email your resume
Attn: Joanne Robinson