Director of Sales
Engage Communication connects, protects and secures data in motion with
innovative telecom, networking and security products. Our feature rich and
differentiated products are used across the globe by utility, government,
service provider, enterprise, and other customers; reducing their
communication costs, securing their networks, and providing more robust
Engage is seeking an individual that will take our sales to another level.
There are large scale end-of-life changes to the Telecommunication Service
provider offerings that is exponentially increasing the opportunities for
our product offerings.
If you have a proven track record of insightful penetration of large scale
Telecommunication deployments then this is an opportunity that will take
your compensation to another level.
Position Summary: Responsible for overall coordination, management, and
leadership of all sales activities and personnel for Engage. Develop,
execute and report on sales strategies to drive maximum booking / margin
growth (direct and indirect sales), account penetration, lead generation,
and customer satisfaction. Hands on management position working directly
with regional and inside sales to identify new opportunities, develop
executive level customer relationships, and close sales. Position also
requires some account development and direct selling in addition to sales
management. Compensation includes a competitive base and no cap commission,
as well as medical and 401K benefits.
- Establish monthly, quarterly, and annual booking/margin quotas and
- Meet or exceed booking/margin goals.
- Maintain high functioning outside and inside sales team.
- With executive team, establish/refine target markets, accounts, partners
- Drive sales organization to establish account strategies, identify key
determine customer needs, overcome objections and close sales.
- Effective and disciplined use of CRM and pipeline management to track and
- Articulate product features and benefits, and company value proposition
- Stay current on the market and competition.
- Consistently met or exceeded quota managing a small to medium size sales
- Direct sales, or sales management success, selling networking, telecom or
products in the utility, government or service provider markets.
- Existing customer and channel relationships; effective at penetrating new
- Respected and ethical leader who builds strong customer and internal
- Proven leader with ability to maintain an efficient and effective sales
- Results driven, high initiative, with clear sense of priorities and sense
- Solid presentation, oral and written skills and effective with Microsoft
Office and CRMs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume to: