Director Total Rewards and Employee Relations
Parker University in Dallas is seeking Director, Total Rewards and Employee
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
JOB OBJECTIVES: Manages various HR operations including benefits
administration, policy and procedures, HRIS administration and employee
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration,
Psychology, or Human Resources.
· Minimum five years of overall HR management experience, including
Benefits and Employee Relations
· Experience managing Wellness Programs
· Experience working in Higher Education, a plus
· PHR/SPHR Certification
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to stand or sit for up to eight (8)
hours per day and lift twelve (12) pounds.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS/ETC.: Strong knowledge of the principles and
practices of human resources administration. Ability to work in a
fast-paced environment and adapt readily to diverse tasks. Strong written
and verbal communication skills. Excellent organizational skills. Strong
technical skills including but not limited to use of the Internet,
HRIS/HRMS, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Administration of various employee benefit programs. Responsible
for ensuring that benefits programs are administered to include insurance
sign-up orientation and annual open enrollment meetings.
· Prepares employee census data and any other requested statistical
data as needed during open enrollment season.
· Prepares IPEDS reports and meets deadlines for compliance related
· Assists in employee relations issues, performance notifications
and lower-level staff terminations.
· Manages oversight of the Employee Council, including budget.
· Assists in the development and implementation of personnel
policies and procedures.
· Manages the employee performance appraisal process.
· Data entry into HRIS.
· Manages the off-boarding process.
· Manages the annual merit increase cycle.
· Partners with the Controller to resolve benefit-related payroll
issues, HRIS discrepancies and/or changes.
· Maintains relationships with insurance brokers, insurance
carriers and third party administrators.
· Remains knowledgeable of all policies and procedures in the
Employee and Faculty Handbooks.
Please submit resume and cover letter via e-mail to