We are seeking a great person to come join our talented team of Engineers.
We are a full-service Engineering Firm with a few locations across the
nation. The ideal candidate will be self-sufficient, but will become a
valuable team member for our company. This person will have their hand in
all aspects of the project.
If this is you, then I encourage you to reach out to me for more info!
What You Need for this Position
- Assist in client contact and communication
- Develop of construction cost estimates
- Analysis of reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, tests
- Prepare design computations and quantity estimates
- Review construction site to monitor progress
- Prepare engineering and design documents
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Project Management
- CAD Drafting Software
- Electrical Design
- Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering
What's In It for You
We offer a very competitive salary of $60,000 - $90,000 (commensurate on
experience) and excellent benefits!
NM1-1170124 -- in the email subject line
Natalie Martin | Executive Recruiter