Exec VP Real Estate Development
Real estate development and asset management company seeks executive vice
president to supervise company's daily operations.
The executive vice president will be primarily responsible for running the
day to day operations of the company's real estate divisions under the
leadership of the CEO. The EVP will also be a member of the executive
committee, which functions to establish strategy and serve as the final
decision makers for the overall company.
A strong candidate must have experience in a real estate leadership role,
knowledge in real estate transactions and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Facilitate and execute the strategies, plans and activities of the
company and its subsidiaries.
- Provide day to day leadership of company divisions.
- Report directly to the CEO.
- Set clear, measurable expectations and goals for staff in order to
- Provide day to day direction for the teams managing both divisions,
including resolving any issues that may have to be escalated.
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring and firing of all division level staff.
- Keep the operation within the financial criteria and budget provided by
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Significant experience in a leadership role in the areas of real estate
development (preferably mixed use) and multi-family management.
- Strong understanding of real estate accounting, budgeting and financial
modelling, including advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to effectively manage 50+ employees.
- A history of conducting successful real estate deal transactions.
- A desire to be engaged in a driven, dynamic and creative entrepreneurial
Job code: #8090
Please send resume with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services