Executive Assistant Healthcare
Experienced C-level executive assistant needed for corporate healthcare
DES is searching for a skilled C-level executive assistant to support a
C-level executive of a large healthcare company with multiple locations
countrywide. This role will be responsible for acting as the executive's
"gatekeeper" by anticipating and meeting the challenges of a fast-paced
environment, performing clerical tasks and handling sensitive information
with high level of autonomy and ease. The executive assistant will be
eligible for paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years' experience supporting a C-level
executive, preferably in the healthcare industry. A bachelor's degree is
also strongly desired.
- Manage the executive's very fluid schedule and ensure the preparation of
all necessary documents for review at least a day in advance of meetings.
- Coordinate any needed travel arrangements and file timely expense
reports. Monitor corporate AMEX statements for accuracy and payment
- Provide supervision and management support of other functional area
- Thoroughly familiarize self with the corporate expense policy and use
knowledge to review expense reports for accuracy and compliance.
- Assist with document creation and preparation using PowerPoint,
Microsoft Word and/or Excel as requested or required.
- Assist with budget process by monitoring monthly expenditures listed on
the GL report explaining large variances and requesting corrections if
required. Prepare invoices for payment ensuring accurate coding and
approval before directing to A/P. Maintain listing of all expenditures for
later reference and end of year accrual preparation.
- Act as recording secretary for department meetings, leadership meetings,
committee meetings and strategy planning sessions.
- Coordinate functional and departmental meetings, including securing
space, necessary agendas and meals, where needed.
- Act as department web master backup. Assist with intranet webpage
design, updates and SharePoint site creation and updates.
- Assist with payroll process by reviewing time entry of other department
assistants and some exempt non-executives for missing punches and accuracy,
printing the reports and allowing review making any needed adjustments
before payroll deadline each week after approval by department VPs.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for corporate board meetings, external
presentations and training events.
- Act as resource for department's support team members and management.
Assist with new employee on-boarding process by supplying reference
materials and direction as needed.
- Assist with off-site training and events with the help of meeting
- Maintain contact listing of department associates for SVP including
personal contact information and emergency contacts.
- Maintain various contact listings via distribution list and Excel.
- Coordinate equipment maintenance issues and supply needs.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years' experience supporting a C-level executive.
- Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required. Must be a people pleaser and
able to maintain a calm, professional demeanor.
- Ability to anticipate needs of executive and handle proactively.
- Strong time management skills.
Job code: #8128
Please send resume with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services