DES seeks an executive assistant/project manager to support a consultant by
providing ongoing assistance in all aspects of the executive search
process. This position relieves executive of administrative detail on
projects and operates in executive's full confidence, assuring discreet
handling of all corporate business.
- Arrange all scheduling--candidate interviews (phone calls, face-to-face
meetings and video conferences, as appropriate), client meetings, update
calls and reference calls.
- Ensure that all documents needed for candidate and client meetings are
produced on time for the consultant for appropriate meetings and
- Oversee thorough completion of special projects as assigned, including
the direction of lower level staff members.
- Prepare client deliverables and produce timely and high-quality printed
- Process expense claims for candidates.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for consultant and candidates.
- Ensure all leads and assignments are correctly logged and processed, that
all actions including notes, emails and appointments are recorded
accurately in database, together with the capture of any relevant documents.
- Provide project management assistance and client liaison for management
- Work proactively with data quality team to ensure that systems are
up-to-date and accurate.
- Arrange internal meetings as necessary and ensures all relevant
documentation is prepared for the consultant.
- Regularly track consultant search activity and all client-related
- Actively screen consultant's telephone lines, as well as answering
overflow calls as needed.
- Assist other executive assistants with work overflow and undertakes ad
hoc projects as requested.
- Work proactively with research in the data entry and basic research
processes, including profile generation and searching for executive bios.
- Manage monthly expenses for consultant and timesheet submissions.
- Arranges lunch (as necessary) for consultants, clients and candidates for
experience as an executive assistant AND project manager is required.
- Experience in executive search is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly with external clients and
- Professional services mentality.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the consultant.
- Strong, confident verbal and written communications skills. The job
requires heavy calendaring, travel arranging, writing and editing skills,
as well as proper grammar and use of the English language.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment where priorities may
- Pleasant, emotionally mature team player.
Job code: #7940
Please send resume with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services