Parker + Lynch has a Financial Analyst job in Dallas. The client is looking
for someone with a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of one year experience.
You will be responsible for financial reporting, analysis and support
within the finance department. We are seeking someone who is proficient
with Excel and has strong organizational skills.
Responsibilities for the Financial Accountant job:
* Provide financial reporting, analysis and support within the finance
* Develop and maintain complex excel models
* Produce frequent financial and key performance indicator reports
including variance analysis and trending reports
* Support the month-end financial close process by analyzing data and
identifying errors and inconsistencies
* Assist with forecasting, budgeting including entering data using Hyperion
Planning and producing summary reports
* Recommend process improvements to help drive efficiencies for the finance
team, including automating current processes
* Support the finance team with other duties and special projects
* Bachelor's degree business or related field or finance
* Minimum of one year experience in a finance or accounting function
* Analytical, accurate, detail oriented, and a self-starter able to work in
a fast-paced environment
* Data mining skills are essential
* Able to quickly convert large amounts of data into usable format to
support financial decisions.
* Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Experience with Oracle EBS, Hyperion Planning and Essbase a plus
If you meet the requirements for this Financial Analyst job in Dallas,
please email your resume to: