General Ledger Supervisor
Parker + Lynch has a General Ledger Supervisor job in Dallas. The client is
looking for someone with a minimum of five years' experience. You will be
responsible for managing a staff of three. We need someone with management
experience and proficient with Excel.
Responsibilities of the General Ledger Supervisor job:
* Supervise a staff of 3 accountants
* Review all balance sheet reconciliations
* Month end close process including
* Balance sheet & P&L Review - trend & budget variance analysis
* Review staff journal entries and support
* Support the external audit during the year.
* Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and
* Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial
entries, documents, and reports.
* Work overtime as required - month/year end and external audit
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in accounting or finance
* Experience supervising accounting staff
* Strong organization and communication skills both verbal and written.
* Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines.
* Strong Excel skills including proficiency in pivot tables, lookups and
ability to manipulate data
* Microsoft Office suite experience
* ERP systems knowledge and general ledger in a large company environment
with multiple locations.
If you meet the requirements for this General Ledger Supervisor job in
Dallas, please email your resume to: