Investment Analyst Associate
DES seeks an investment analyst / associate for a Dallas private equity
firm. The investment analyst / associate provides project management
support and receives an excellent benefits package and generous four week
vacation. Our client operates in a select number cities around the world,
specializing in traditional buyout, venture capital, energy and real estate.
- Assist with the creation and revisions of fund marking materials,
including investor presentations, private placement memorandums, portfolio
company case studies, due diligence questionnaires, et al.
- Coordinate distribution materials among company offices across multiple
- Manage both internal and external document databases.
- Selectively assist with due diligence and research process prior to
formal engagement of fund managers.
- Bachelor's degree with a 3.0 GPA or greater from a top-notch university
- 1-3 years' private equity experience required.
- Exceptional analytic aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must be a team player.
- Ability to multi-task several projects in a fast paced, deadline oriented
environment with an acute attention to detail.
- Proactive self-starter with a proven track record of taking a concept and
converting it to an actionable plan.
- Strong professional presence with ability to quickly establish
credibility with colleagues and clients.
Job code: #8066
Please send resume with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services