Investment Ops Reconciliation Specialist
Growing financial planning firm searching for an experienced investment
operations reconciliation specialist. Our client provides individuals,
families, business owners and professionals with personalized financial
planning services. The reconciliation specialist will manage the
reconciliation processes of all client accounts.
Candidates should have significant investment firm experience and must be
at work each day at 5:00 A.M.
- Establish relationships with all company offices.
- Manage the daily coordination and reconciliation of all accounts. Manage
office reconciliation processes and assign tasks and projects as necessary,
ensuring they have been completed.
- Review statements, forecast review data, develop meeting agendas, create
presentations and assist in the creation of new audits.
- Ensure compliance notation is adhered to; demonstrate suitable and
appropriate recommendations to ensure quality standards, including full and
- Assist other departments with projects where reconciliation expertise is
- Implement data collection for task assignments.
- Oversee data management and manipulation of raw data in various systems.
- Participate in web, video, and/or phone conferencing with regional firms
discussing any project information, new information and assisting with
other issues as they arise.
- Handle office relationship development and management, including ongoing
and regular office contact and communications.
- Assist corporate with various company initiatives to provide growth,
sustainability and organizational continuity.
- Manage expectations and track project to make sure it is delivered by the
- Create and manage current process for reconciliation.
- Assist manager with management and training of new employees.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a major in business, finance, accounting
- 1-3 years' experience working at a register investment advisor (RIA) firm
- 1-3 years' experience in reconciliation of custodial data required.
- Series 7, 63, 65 licenses a strong plus, but not required.
- Experience with Portfolio Center required.
- Experience with Salesforce a strong plus.
- Familiarity with third party systems required. (Fidelity Wealth Central,
Schwab Advisor Center, TD Ameritrade VEO, etc.)
- Strong computer skills, particularly in the MS Office Suite and Google
- Strong understanding of data reconciliation, different security
classifications, the stock market and the effect of taxes in different
- Must be able to be at work by 5:00 A.M. Schedule will be early morning to
early afternoon. Overtime is anticipated.
Job code: #8053
Please send resume with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services