Marketing Sales Support Mgr
Creative Circle - Dallas
Our client, a company in Irving, has an immediate need for a Marketing
Manager. This is a full time opportunity.
This is a hybrid position that will split the focus between the management
of marketing campaigns (traditional, digital and integrated) and sales
support (through events and meetings).
The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of marketing experience, with a
focus on brand management, sales support and training, web development and
event management. Any knowledge or experience in mortgage or financial
services is a huge plus!
Job responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and measure marketing campaigns (direct mail, email,
digital, brand awareness)
- Define objectives, target audiences, and identify mix of deliverables,
events and media
- Manage program timelines and budgets
- Track, measure and report campaign results and ROI
- Monitor and improve lead quality
- Support planning and management of trade shows, conferences and corporate
- Plan launch of new products and services
- Manage vendor relationships as needed
We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, fast-growing
environment. Must have solid planning and organization skills, and be able
to present effectively to various levels of the organization.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: