Office manager needed for a national investment group headquartered in
north Dallas. Our client offers conclusive financial services, including
the analysis, evaluation, prescription and support required to protect and
grow assets, businesses and personal lives. This is a great opportunity for
an office manager to join a growing company and work with some of the very
best in the financial service business.
- Assign tasks to employees and follow up on work results.
- Design, implement, evaluate and adjust office policies.
- Prepare and process payroll.
- Handle staff recruitment and appraisals.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports,
summarizing information and identifying trends.
- Manage and track office budgets.
- Review and approve office supply orders.
- Maintain office efficiency and flow by planning and implementing office
systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
- Establish historical reference by defining procedures for retention,
protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
- Create and maintain filing systems.
- Control business correspondence via email, phone and direct face-to-face
contact. Respond timely and efficiently to complaints and queries.
- Manage company calendar: organize meetings, arrange appointments and
booking all travel and transport accommodations.
- Prepare letters, presentations and reports.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Administrative assistant or office manager experience, including basic
office accounting duties, required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technologically savvy with a high level of proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to clearly direct others.
Job code: #8005
Please apply with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services