PMP Project Manager
Infrastructure Financial reporting projects
LONG TERM CONTRACT WITH DIRECT FORTUNE 500 CLIENT
We have a great relationship with the hiring manager and they are looking
to fill this role immediately. This job is going to be moving quickly.
* leads project tasks, plans, meetings and coordination associated with the
program and projects, experience with infrastructure projects a must.
* ensures work is accomplished in accordance with release schedule
* ensure alignment with project and program management practices
* supports identification and assignment of project tasks and
responsibilities with owners
* communicates progress, manages issues and risks and communicates to
leadership, escalates when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree
- PMP certification
- minimum 8 years Program/ Project Management experience
- Demonstrated successful PM experience on large technology or multiple
simultaneous technology projects.
- Experience with infrastructure projects a must.
- Cross discipline, multi-disciplinary skills demonstrated in business and
- People management skills
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, able to envision the big picture
- Must be self-starter, inquisitive, structured and detail oriented
- Knows how to plan and demonstrates how to execute
- Thrives when faced with ambiguity
- Highly motivated
- Financial reporting and administration experience
- Retail Banking or Credit Card experience a plus
- CBNA or Cards IT experience a bigger plus
EMAIL RESUME TO
JOB # K65337 mentioned in the subject line of your email.
Contact # (201) 604-5290