Private Equity Exec Assistant
Private equity firms seeks experienced executive assistant.
A venture capital and private equity firm is looking for an executive
assistant for their downtown Dallas office. The executive assistant will
support the firm's partners and other high-level executives.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years' experience assisting
executive-level professionals, previous financial institution and/or
private equity experience and a knowledge of basic accounting functions.
- Oversee calendar management, requiring interaction with internal and
external executives, assistants and consultants, to coordinate a variety of
- Assist Partners and professionals with preparation of presentation
materials. This includes the preparation of invitations, agendas and
organizing meeting facilities.
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party.
- Communicate and monitor incoming and outgoing electronic communications
on behalf of the partners and other professionals.
- Prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary. Process
replies on own initiative or from bosses' dictation or notes.
- Assist in deal identification and update and maintain deal tracking
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow
through on issues in a timely manner.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for professionals as needed
including itinerary, trip file and completion of expense reports after trip.
- Work closely with partners to coordinate and launch hard copy or email
campaigns to consultants, clients and potential clients.
- Greet visitors and arrange amenities as needed.
- Order office supplies and publications as necessary, including business
cards, letterheads, investor reports and marketing brochures. This involves
working with vendors, obtaining price quotes, reviewing proofs for accuracy
and completing W-9s on occasion.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years' experience supporting executive level professionals required.
- Financial institution or private equity experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of basic office accounting functions strongly desired.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of
complex executive and investor meetings and arranging domestic and
- Experience assisting with formal presentations.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
Job code: #8084
Please send resume with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services