Babich & Associates
Night Production Manager (Houston Area)
MUST HAVE night PM experience!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
v Plans, organizes and direct assigned manufacturing and maintenance
v Initiates plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through
effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and
v Establish group and individual accountabilities throughout assigned
departments for problem
v Solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis,
depending on need.
v Manage spending against budget and in relation to changes in production
v Work to establish management practices throughout assigned areas which
include all employees' positive involvement with opportunity for
construction input and action.
v Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety
issues and employee
v Safety attitudes. Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
v Maintain individual skills keeping up to date with latest production and
MUST HAVE GLASS MFG EXPERIENCE
Education and Experience
· 4 year degree Preferred; Glass experience required
6 plus years of experience in a high production environment.
· Knowledge of the lean methodologies.
· Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and
planning abilities and
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
Compensation & Benefits
· This is a full-time position
· This Company offers full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package
Salary window of 55 to 65K
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume to:
Jeffrey Curtis at