Disability Services of the Southwest - Dallas
Our employees are the key to our success!
Disability Services of the Southwest is seeking a Program Director to help
support our Dallas branch office.
What we do: DSSW is one of the largest providers of support services to
people with disabilities and the elderly in the State of Texas. Our
services include personal attendant services, nursing and therapies, as
well as assistance in home modifications, adaptive aids, job coaching and
All programs are driven by consumer choice and a people first philosophy.
If you're seeking a meaningful job with a great group of hardworking
people, please apply so we can contact you!
We are seeking someone who has a passion to serve the disabled community,
strong ethics, great attention to detail, superior communication skills,
and excellent leadership skills.
The Program Director (equivalent to a Case Manager, not an
Executive/Administrator level position) is responsible for the internal
operation of the CLASS waiver program. Experience working with people with
disabilities is required!
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the assigned program.
- Monitoring services provided for assigned client case load.
- Assure that all program and licensure standards are met.
- Provide supervision to support staff.
- Travel required for client visits and community activities as necessary.
Experience and Education:
- Proficiency in MS Office and spreadsheet software. (2010 version)
- A Bachelor's degree in Social Work or other relevant field and two (2)
years' experience preferred, OR
- High School diploma/equivalent with three-five (3-5) years' experience in
the delivery of services and support to persons with related conditions or
- Case Management experience preferred, but not required.
- Home health experience a plus.
- Experience with CLASS, CBA, DBMD, PHC, or DADS a plus.
email your resume to