Established millwork manufacturer with 35 year history is seeking
qualified, dependable and aggressive, self-starting employee to fill
project management positions in Dallas and Houston, offices. Our company is
a fast growing dynamic organization focused on delivery.
Applicants must have proven strong, verifiable, project management
experience in the commercial construction industry, must have communication
skills, strong organizational skills and must be able to work multiple
projects with demanding customer expectations.
Travel is required; a passport may be required.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
* Ability to takeoff, estimate and price projects.
* Attend bid meetings to determine scope of work and required contents of
jobs to be estimated and awarded.
* Ability to review proposal specifications, read architectural drawings
to ensure correctness and inclusion of details to be priced and submitted.
* Provide engineering, design and cost data regarding project feasibility.
* Follow awarded contracts through completion and payment.
* Responsible for maintaining client relationships, and pursuing future
* Interface with owner, contractors and others, to ensure satisfactory
completion of project, including keeping project on schedule, within
budget, and meeting contract requirements.
* Good communication and problem solving skills.
* Ability to manage several projects in different locations at same time.
* Coordinate all field efforts and required reporting with jobsite
* Work with other job site trades to ensure continuity.
* Comply with and implement industry safety, regulations, and standards.
* Experience completing change orders, daily reports, HR and Security
* Experience in wood and/or metal fabrication, and related manufacturing
* Working knowledge of Auto Cad and/or Inventor.
* Coordinate all product details with Engineering, Purchasing, and
Manufacturing Shop Foreman.
* Maintain and organize both paper and electronic document files.
* Report to Management as required and assist in development of budgets
* Support Finance in the creation of invoices and collection of payments as
Proficiency in use of MS Office applications and AutoCAD are a must.
Familiarity with use of inventor is a plus. Applicant must be able to pass
drug screening test, must hold a valid driver's license and be able to
obtain security badging requiring US Homeland security background screening.
Email resume with applicable job history, etc to: