Purchasing Agent Estimator Construction
Purchasing Agent/ Estimator - Construction (Hospital / Medical)
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a niche construction firm, dealing in
mainly Hospital construction and some multifamily, we are currently seeking
a Purchasing Agent/Estimator at our corporate office in Dallas. Candidate
will be accomplished in the areas of hospital and or other construction.
· Thorough understanding and ability to read construction documents
(blueprints); Specification review and material submittals; drawing review
and coordination prior to bid process
· Budgeting and estimating with detailed quantity take-offs and
· Locate and qualify competent and reliable suppliers and
· Select vendors for bidding, coordinate bid solicitation process
for all trades/suppliers; analyze bids received as well as historical
· Develop and present proposals and cost estimates; facilitate and
negotiate proposals with subcontractors and suppliers, timelines, terms and
· Create action plans for implementation of national vendor accounts
· Create master community lumber take-offs and track pricing changes
· Ability to write scopes of work for all trades; Coordinate
scopes of work, details and take-offs with Architectural Dept.
· Assist in establishing budgets and proformas on future projects.
· Facilitate the identification of new products and services to
improve product quality and reduce costs.
Please email your resume and salary requirements to
Executive Search & Consulting
McCall & Lee, LLC
Dallas, TX | Tel 214 618 5007 x51 | Mobile 972 653 2600