Regional Loss Prevention Manager
The Regional Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for the overall
training of Loss Prevention procedures and awareness programs.
The Regional Loss Prevention Manager is responsible to promptly
investigate, and where necessary, conduct interviews, regarding all cases
of known or suspected associate dishonesty/theft or serious violations of
our company policy.
- Identifies suspected or known dishonest employee activity in a timely
manner and consults with the Director of Loss Prevention prior to
conducting an investigation.
- Reports results of investigations to the Director of Loss Prevention.
- Provide evidence to establish guilt / innocence of those suspected of
theft or misconduct.
- Provide evidence to support appropriate disciplinary action for anyone
guilty of theft or serious violations of company policy.
- In theft cases, develop evidence sufficient to support termination and/or
- Set up restitution plan/agreement in all theft cases and work with
restitution function to ensure recovery of all losses.
- Prepares detailed case reports on investigations and provides
communication to all appropriate management and in particular; control
deficiencies, prevention of future similar losses, attorney inquires,
references, employee questions and morale issues.
The Regional Loss Prevention Manager is also responsible to conduct regular
store level coaching/compliance visits (called LP Store Visits) as needed
to measure and improve store level knowledge and compliance with all Loss
Prevention Policies and procedures in our stores.
- Work with Store/District/Regional management to develop and implement
effective shrinkage reduction plans for all Target Stores.
- Conducts a minimum number of visits as directed in all Target Stores
including audits and any training necessary to help the store achieve its
- Primary objective of the Regional Loss Prevention Manager is to
significantly reduce the shrink to company plan.
Ability to create successful partnerships. Inspires and motivates others to
perform well. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Prioritizes and plans
work activities and is time managed and organized and also completes work
in a timely manner. Reacts well under pressure, exhibiting professionalism
and adapts well to changes in the work environment. Takes responsibility
for own actions and is innovative in meeting challenges.
Certified Forensic Interviewer (C.F.I.) certification preferred.
Wicklander & Zulawski Interviewing and Interrogation (Basic and Advanced)
Ability to travel a minimum of 70% of the time to stores in multiple States.
High school degree (or equivalent).
At least five years retail Loss Prevention work experience at the Regional
Loss Prevention Manager level. This must include a combination of two years
of direct internal investigations experience with a proven track record for
Ability to communicate effectively in written and in verbal form. Ability
to successfully interview using an accepted interview method. Ability to
read, analyze, and interpret various computer generated exception reports
and policy and procedure manuals. Ability to write reports, business
SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
Knowledge in utilization of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
Reference Code: 198589
Please include salary history along with resume.