We are a multi-billion dollar financial management company looking to grow
our accounting team. Come join our fast-paced office - all the perks of a
big company but the luxury of a small casual environment. We have an
immediate need for a Risk Analyst to join our trading desk.
Are you a recent grad or a Risk Analyst with your degree and 1-4 years of
experience on a trading desk?
If so.... read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
* Casual office - we're all about jeans and tshirts so hide that suit in
the back of your closet
* Open office environment that promotes creativity and a team setting
* Open door policy - if you want to talk to the CEO, the door is always open
* Daily catered lunch
* Great downtown location which includes FREE parking
* Option to invest in the company fund after 6 months of employment
* Medical insurance, 401K and other great benefits!
What You Will Be Doing
* Track daily profit and loss by strategy
* Analyze current and potential trading opportunities
* Monitor risk factors that affect the firm's portfolio
* Manage portfolio hedging activity
* Generate analytical reports to control financing costs, determine
convertibility of bonds, etc.
* Provide special research or analysis projects, as needed
* Monitor pricing securities of the various strategies (converts, high
yield, equities, etc.)
What You Need for this Position
* Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, statistics, MIS, or engineering
is required (recent grads are welcome to apply)
* Prior experience working on a trading desk
* Exceptional Excel skills with a strong emphasis on financial modeling and
* Familiar with VBA, SQL and MS Query, a plus!
* Minimum 3.5+ GPA
* Successful track record of achievement through internships, academic
So, if you are a recent grad or a Risk Analyst with your degree and 1-4
years of experience on a trading desk... apply today!
$65,000 - $90,000
JRC-1169431 -- in the email subject line
Joyce Courter | Executive Recruiter