Senior Accounting Manager
Parker + Lynch has a Senior Accounting Manager job in Dallas. The client is
looking for someone who has a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five years
supervisory experience. You will be responsible to lead and develop a small
staff of clerical and/or accounting personnel. We are seeking someone who
has strong organizational skills.
Responsibilities for the Senior Accounting Manager job:
* Educate staff on accounting principles of daily and monthly processes.
* Assist staff in resolving system and/or processing issues.
* Develop and document various complex business transactions
* Discuss recommendations with accounting management which will improve the
accuracy and efficiency of existing processes.
* Prepare and review monthly journal entries and account reconciliations to
ensure accuracy, sufficient supporting documentation, and compliance with
* Review and appropriately respond to field requests for accounting
* Respond to monthly, quarterly, and annual audit requests from internal
and external auditors.
* Maintain process flow documentation to aid in SOX compliance.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum of five years of GAAP, EDI, Accounting Systems, Supervisory
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills are required
* Proven history of successfully leading a team of non-exempt employees.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (particularly Word and Excel).
* Knowledge of accounting systems and database concepts is essential.
* Strong organizational skills are required
If you meet the requirements for this Senior Accounting Manager job in
Dallas, please email your resume to: