Senior Financial Business Analyst
Parker + Lynch has a Senior Financial Business Analyst job in Dallas. The
client is looking for someone with a bachelor's degree and a minimum of
five years related experience. You will provide reporting and financial
analysis support. We are looking for someone who has SAP experience and is
an expert in Excel.
Responsibilities for the Senior Financial Business Analyst job:
* Responsible for the collection, review/analysis of data and the
preparation of various financial reports on a routine basis.
* Assist in the preparation of monthly forecasts, yearly budget and
* Provide internal financial information vital to the decision making
* Utilize financial systems and processes utilizing Hyperion, BI, and SAP.
* Monthly close responsibilities.
* Special projects as needed.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA preferred).
* Minimum of five years' related experience.
* Strong understanding of and experience with the fundamentals of
* Should be very comfortable with the P&L.
* Hyperion Financial Management and Business Intelligence skills.
* SAP experience is a plus.
* Product mix, mix/volume, and channel mix experience.
* Heavy experience with analyzing financials and identifying trends and
* Trends, forecasting and modeling experience.
* Manufacturing experience is a plus.
* Expert level Excel skills are required.
* Access skills is a plus.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
If you meet the requirements for this Senior Financial Business Analyst job
in Dallas, please email your resume to: